LYC 2.68% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

with this volatility we deserve announcements, page-12

1. 1,226 Posts.
    Thank you Coppertop137
    You wrote it wonderfully and its exactly why I'm still holding (Iwill post what you wrote as it is so good that everyone here should read it.)

TraderV,

Interesting and valuable points.

Consider teh facts before us. Consider also what an indivudal may infer or imply from the facts. These are deductions (inductions? I can't remember from my studies of maths which is which but logic is logic).

I had one question I would have/could have asked NC and I still may if the next opportunity arrises.

Aren't you all wondering why we are still spending money on wages and Phase 2 when phase one isn't lit yet (though 100% presold)??

If there was as much "uncertainty" as everyone would have us believe wouldn't you stop work and conserve cash? Why is this NOT happening? If we're "not ever getting teh TOL", why not pack it in? Are we to believe that NC and Mount Kellet are cool with burning a cool 200 million on well, absolutely nothing?

What are the facts? What's really real? That Moly's fate is somehow inextricably linked to ours? This postulation is absurb no matter what graph you paste on HC. Moly is a competitor, as such, it's demise, real or perceived should, quite frankly bring you joy.

What's real? That NC is a fool who wants to put teh cart before teh horse (Phase 2 spend when phase 1 not producing). Or that NC has every inkling of what he is doing and knows Lynas better than you or I? Remember what he did with Sino? So once more, what is fact and what is fiction.

PS - Remember management of any company by the very nautre of their roles are always in possession of material, inside or confidential information. Some of it is required to be released and some is commercial in confidence...even in a fully informed market. This is the way it is. It is VERY possible NC knows the date for TOL. Nonetheless it does not mean he can say it. This is my working hypothesis.

Cheers nad good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
0.170(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $6.085B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.44 $6.55 $6.43 $12.35M 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 63738 $6.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 20817 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.