DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

all good mate, the majority will speak end of the day at egm,...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    all good mate, the majority will speak end of the day at egm, win lose or draw ill accept the outcome. I have spoke to chairman as i mentioned earlier, everyones entitled to their own views. my main premise here is that honesty prevails.

i just making sure everyone on the ball here and weary of the CONS as well as the pr PROS.

Would it be fair to say petrochem that u are a relatively new holder here at INT?

i want INT to do just as well as anyone, but also want to make sure the focus and the pooled resources are put to the correct tasks, for the mutually beneficial outcomes we seek.

i been sharing alot of opinion to make sure that goal is attained. on lots of occasions here in the past alot of hot air balloons went into the sky, but not much fair travel occurred.

its just imperative that we as shareholders begin to see fundamental signs that all these past action are culminating into a PROFITABLE business. otherwise any funding at all going forward will just be a repeat of many of the wastages of the past.

the comms on asx for INT imo has to drastically change.. we need divisional reports and information provided to us in future so we can match with ease with past mentioned contract scores and budgeted outcomes etc etc.

otherwise everyone will just continue to be blindsided here and get hyped up everytime the 'car salesman' speeches occur.

PVIEWS imo makes the most valid and relevent point here of late for my mind. whilst we debate these matters, well we shouldnt let the real issues go unabated?

how can atm a financial analyst etc of a broker firm truly form a view of this stock potential? when atm they are yet able to make distinct co-relation calcs with past contract purportions and actual data/timelines etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.