DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

petro, i wasnt attempting to belittle, i just suspected u may...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    petro, i wasnt attempting to belittle, i just suspected u may have been relative new holder here.

there are pros and cons to alot of the items we been discussing lately.

have u also observed tho the recent flood of good news? right when something is being asked of us?

i wonder if the 2 or 3 deals ann last week were all actually were signed last week? or were some of them kept on the desk to be used as pr punch etc etc as well?

the is a longstanding undercurrent i see in alot of INT director commentary both on and off anns.. such as:

'stay tuned to next week, i know something, plz share with me in my excitement NOW.. but hmm umm i will probably tell u wot it is next week or next mth'

'we have something to tell u soon'

why grease ppl up this way? is to treating me for a fool? or ur not confident in ur own ability to just get it DONE?

i dont like that kinda of carrot dangling.

when the gestro ppl came on board few years ago. the mantra of the day here was:

'these guys underpromise/understate, overdeliver'

i would much rather accurate statments.. accurate delivery?

cos they may have started their tenure with that attitude of conversatism, but for my mind it soon turned into a slight hot air balloon affair.

the PR or companys anns should not be used as a vehicle to pump or manipulate stakeholders views. imo it should be employed as merely an honesty medium to convey accuracy and truth in timely fashion.

i will state something else, i guarantee u that ironically, this stock would vastly rise, if the company actually went back into anns of few years ago and clarified whats happened since. even if NEGATIVE outcomes from those reflections in some areas i bet u all the stock would rise as result of the clarity thereafter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.