ASB 1.87% $3.15 austal limited

Governments talk a big talk when it comes to protecting their...

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Governments talk a big talk when it comes to protecting their strategic shipbuilders. In the end it comes down to ongoing fights within power for either big toys or fiscal restraint or both or neither.

They screw down contractors on price and contract terms- then have to talk about supporting them. It always has been and always will be.

The Russian model appears to be- give the contracts to your mates- siphon off the most of it- hope that you do not need all of it during the next special operations- how much of their toys would actually work if they needed all of it? I digress.

Waiting quietly for $1.80. Could consider $1.85. But not feeling any pressure either way.

My tip for this stock is- do not overpay. Simple. Not financial advice. Do your own research. You could lose some or all of your money. Only risk what you can afford to lose. And etc, etc.

IMHO DYOR (ASIC- please note use of closing acronyms and other suchlike disclaimers- no need to send AFP around for hard drive etc.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.