CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Sainttim last I heard they were flat out building a new mine at...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Sainttim last I heard they were flat out building a new mine at Rocklands. Nothing would have changed in that regard and they've certainly had much worse days.
    To date CDU has never had any wider support from the public, media or wider broking community so mothings changed in that regard. Nor do I believe it would have attracted any positive news had the placement been completed. Nothing the company has achieved to date has ever received any positive feedback from that group.
    Until they mine this is probably not going to change so don't lose any sleep over it!
    IF these NY brokers pulled out due to hurricane Sandy damaging parts of NY, the US electors not getting Romney in and now dramas about 'Fiscal Cliff' I fail to see how these events are the fault of Cudeco management.
    Sure its frustrating when expectations aren't met, but we are simply armchair critics here. If anything the placement was run by Azure and co, so I'd be contacting them for an explanation.
    At least management recognised the market is terrible for cap raising at present and made the critical decision to postpone until things improve. They have plenty of cash and everyting on track with the mine build so I'm not concerned.
    Say things have improved Q1 next year and they get the funds at that level then, will anyone be concerned. We will be that much closer to mining I'll be happy to participate if shareholders get the chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.