KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

without a coal delivery, we're going nowhere, page-10

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    J X and other's.

Why on earth would you want the company to announce that they are NOT and I repeat NOT shipping coal for a while.

Geez the market response to that news would make the share go nicely south, would it not.

The only news is "good news" and that we have a dry river is NOT GOOD NEWS.

Wait for the river to get full and I reckon that will be in late Sept. and money in the KRL coffers in October. That is the news management want to shout from the tree tops.
    GPK is not sold yet......it may never will be.
    The market should be told of things "when it happens" not the "gonna" story. Remember the sale of Mt Ruby story going around a year ago about buyers looking.....did it get sold?
    Wait til things happen people, the good things I like hearing about.
    Oh yeh we all buy shares when we want to & what we pay for them on the day you must of liked to pay. If not "why" did you buy them? So what if you paid 3c , 7c , 15c, 25c you were happy to do it at that time in your life. We do not have crystal balls to tell us what price to pay or sell at.
    But all I know is this company is one of the best investments I have ever made in my life.
    Now a better of meditation time.
    Grab a coffee, sit out in the sun in a comfortable chair, read again all the coal assets KRL have,how much coal (tonnage) is combined in all these assets, do your own calcualtions of the $ income from the sales of the coal each month over the next 20 to 40 years. I am using 2012 as when all the coal assets are producing and shipping their coal down the river to the port.
    Then estimate what the share price should be at that particular time.Count up your shares you own in KRL and that is what you are worth.
    I will not say my valuation to readers of what it should be in 2 years time once all is in place and the river is deep as some of you will scoff at it.
    P.S. I have been buying more at 13.5c to put away with the others we own. Who cares if it goes to 12c or 16c next month. I will care what they are worth when this fledgling company is firing on all cylinders, not before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.