KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

Illiquid,Everything you say is true. 1) The notes were not a...

1. 335 Posts.
    Illiquid,

Everything you say is true.

1) The notes were not a great thing for us unfortunate ones who did not get a chance to participate. But as you point out, we needed capital and we got some;

2) GPK, let's wait and see what happens with that. My view is that it holds the necessary potential capital to move the roo forward. BUT, we've heard about the process and just have to await the results;

3) Valuations, as you point out don't mean that much at all, no matter how much coal we have in the ground. Today we lost a cent, showing in my mind, more investors are giving up on the roo. However, the coal will begin to mean something once we can actually get it to market and prove ourselves. Everyone knows this;

4) All mines going by 2012. If the company pushes in this direction, we will see cash burn again. I'll be very happy if half are operational by then.

So, i'm not arguing with you, however i always feel the need to have a couple of beers after reading your posts recently (except the GPK post, that made me smile).

Anyway, i've got to get to the bottle shop!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.