BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

Medicalscience - echos my views.They get another almost $1.5 mil...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Medicalscience - echos my views.

They get another almost $1.5 mil in the bank and the sp goes down! Given market sentiments and disappointments in BIT I guess not that surprising, indicating no matter what they do, there needs to be a big "Success" or "Moving Ahead Very Well on Results" announcement to perk up the SP and put a stop to shareholder disappointment. My view is that this year really is a make or break year where some real progress needs to be apparent by the end of the physical year to persuade new shareholders to buy into the company, or the sp will slip down to previous low realms.

However, at the moment, I don't see the company going broke just yet and having to bolster funding with a cap raising, There is no need UNLESS there is a definite path towards the phase III HIV program or really good results from their Covid tests now in progress requiring further funding for progress. If either of those two things happen, they may indeed need a cap raising or shareholder approval for a partnership - that would I think be good news worthy of participation and a good basis for a firmer sp, but not necessarily the sky high leap that many hope for (though traders may drive the price up for a little while). That would come over a period of time if further success results. Just opinion.

GLTA
    Pesa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.