CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

without prejudice, page-52

1. 141 Posts.

what I'm saying is that to new fresh blood who want to run a company properly, a dodgy company built on dodgy promises dealing with dodgy people amounts to nothing.

but for someone like Smyth who has a history of turning empty promises into a company with a share price of over $8 and then again to over $1 and then again to 40c, he is probably the only person who can raise enough money from something worth nothing (to anybody else) that he could end up buying some tangible assets.

agreed it would probably just end up being another short unsatisfying ride, but even if new blood got in which of the current "projects" would they do anything with? They either need an enormous amount of time and money just to carry out feasibilty studies (if you want to do it properly, if you're Smyth you just skip this step). And then because of the countries and people involved you probably need to make payments to people that you just can't account for transparently?

I should also add before everyone tries to lynch me, that I don't support anything he does. I have been badly burnt myself and wasted too many years just thinking about it. So any attempts to track down where all our money has gone are admirable and deserving of thanks. I'm simply trying to generate some discussion around what is hoped to be achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.