CVN 2.50% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

I was just talking to friend last night and we had a discussion...

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    I was just talking to friend last night and we had a discussion about our beloved Cvn stock and the discussion turned into a the past fortune making stocks for investors. Some were mining,tech, oil/gas medical ect and there are so many that came to mind. Two stuck out to me as I know some of the people who invested. One was a mining company The price paid was seven cents 14 years later it was $14 he invested $100 000 at seven cents and sold At $12 you can do the maths. To me this is an example of a good company growing over time and rewarding it’s investors immensely so the person involved made his money by holding out for great reward. The other was a hit the jackpot overnight success and The person involved put $23500 into a forgotten stock at 1.5c and the company hit the motherload and the stock reached $1.65 for this particular punter before he sold in a matter of months. Another example of winning big overnight. both of these lucky investors are still around and these stocks were on the asx and one still is today.these Two examples are of different scenarios with the same outcome and very rarely do stocks come along on any market the have the combination of both so while you get the calculator out imho We are perhaps witnessing history who’s to know, but imho Cvn might just have what it takes to turn its investors into the above scenario, good luck and something to ponder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $724.4K 3.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 279612 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 485773 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.