CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

As late as 7pm last evening, their time - Pres Trump had given...

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118

As late as 7pm last evening, their time - Pres Trump had given the order to Fire , and retaliate basically with greater strength and might .. before aborting , retracting the order after 7pm thurs . there.

Will now be the early hours of Friday morning in the US .

Crazy awful !
    Not that I think Iran was lily - white in immediately claiming responsibility plus emphatically spelling out their position , and that they shot down the US drone , chest- beating and announcing that the drone had been in their airspace territory ., etc .

Iran certainly doesn’t seem to want the POO to be anything but high, strong Oil prices , while creating tension and scare .
    Meantime , this is definitely in Iran’s interests to have strong oil prices ongoing .

High oil - also however will suit the US .
    ( and Not , does Not suit China - who are the net importers for their energy requirements- oil , gas notably , and uranium into the future . With gas energy - much is to be sourced into the long future ahead , from the Soviet Union and Siberia , this has already begun . Russia resources rich in energy reserves a stronger trading partner than ever with China . )
    Weaker oil has handicapped a less loyal to the past US arrangements, USA no longer importing oil from them or being reliant upon ~ Saudi .
    Saudi Arabia as we realise has been transacting via gold equivalent , as exchange for monetary payment , and bypassing the long-standing USD oil standard to sell oil to the Chinese for Yuan payments.

China and everywhere will also be being assisted by current drop in US dollar concurrently , and the rally up in Gold . China is the largest gold mining and gold reserves nation in the world I think ?

Sort of a stalemate? ,and a not too unpleasant medium right now as yet . . between the Big 3 - USA , China , and Russia + allies .

None seriously disadvantaged . Everything still humming along everywhere , although retarded by increased global debt and need for funds , and global concerns over tensions .
    I think that the Chinese situation- is maybe a little more comfortable with the drop back in USD ( they’ve been struggling to maintain parity between the Yuan, their currency and the USD , while also being rationed and starved of USD as their trade surplus declined while they also hold humongous national debts for all they’ve been building everywhere.
    Lower currencies - given support for equities , possibly theirs included . ( the Chinese stock market suffered greatly , stripped much wealth from their middle classes this last 9 months )

A lower USD - will ease the higher cost of Oil .

**Im not an economist ! War and military hostilities never good . Too many already have been killed in last decades ongoing .

Still keen to understand - all global horrible tensions aside-
    Did I interpret correctly from another HC poster - that CVN , is close to making the - ASX200 or respectable recognition status in the ASX ? Help the shareprice onwards and upward !

Anyway , Thank god we don’t live in any of these mentioned , oil and despot -controlled communist regimes
    Oil has long ensured the tyranny of many , not true benevolent dictatorships .

Happier thoughts ~
    I hope you go on holidays with your family, and forget all here for a few weeks @cosmo , Enjoy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $80.01K 402.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1576649 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 319098 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.