PER 2.38% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

witnessing the start of a 5 to Disallowed., page-248

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I was hoping for a more robust discussion than this lol.

Hi jaadave and thanks, we have much further to go yet with much bigger things in front of us and to look forward to.

Gassy, i have looked into NEU and what they are doing is great and when it comes to fruition will be big... but on an application scale of comparing it to what antisense does and the doors this technology opens it is like comparing apples with oranges... Antisense is more than just one drug it is a drug type that has a broader application than just a few diseases. ANP/ISIS are at the forefront with a suite of drugs and the expertise/experience that will take them well past ATL1101,02,03 and the hundreds of millions of dollars ANP will make off of them. For ANP the 2nd gen antisense going to market is a golden pathway to becoming something really quite huge. It is similar to the antibiotics story.... when a new platform is discovered the hundreds of different sicknesses that can be treated through the many different variations puts anyone or company with the expertise and knowledge straight into the hot property for major investment category... it has always been said that if they make antisense work it would be huge and well that is happening right now before our eyes with commercial validation just been given to our drugs a lot of the guesswork has been removed... ISIS are gearing up for their biggest year ever and ANP is highly leveraged off of ISIS and this antisense success. ISIS is quite likely to go up 10-20 even 50 fold over 2012-14 and for ANP as a partner ivestors and competitors will come flocking! That and by this point ATL1103 will be in the market under ODA and NEU will still be in trials expecting to go to market in 2016 FDA. There are dozens of other reasons why i went ANP over NEU but they more come down to ANP than any shortfall NEU has, but we should probably stick to discussing ANP here and now.

Simon, there is always possibility of a CR. But will it come before the SP hits much higher levels and is it needed right now when the directors are expecting the market value of the company is about to substantially increase... they have funds with tax credits as stated above and the directors also stated in the last 'rights issue' that they wouldn’t raise again for the remainder of 2011 if it was fully taken up... and it was fully taken up... and they did CR again to fund the multi-dosing stage of the trials... but at this point in time i think it’s safe to suggest that we won’t see one this side of Christmas with the directors buying in themselves, options in the money, their excitement towards the attention the pharmaceutical industry are giving them, plus just how big ATL1103 is and not wanting to sell shareholders short hence their comment “if they make us an offer we can’t refuse”.... they know how big this drug is and what it is worth!! That and the fact that they have a good 12 months room to move to let the share price recoup... Remember the high burn rate (800K) last quarterly was due to paying for the trials but in reality going by the current burn rate of 1.8 PA (150K per month) and the fact they have 1.4 + .36 = 1.76 million it is basically 12 months coverage they are sitting on while they can negotiate the best deal for tie-in, and possibly even have the options exercised in the process. So a CR is certainly not something i would be counting on if i were wanting to enter ANP. I would also suggest calling and talking to the company to try and get a feel for what they think will play out if you are that worried. Note that they are very easy to talk with and are particularly cherry at present..... i wonder why lol.

JMO, and DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $24.83K 304.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61071 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 21678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.