PER 5.88% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Thanks Cabe, you have contributed lots over the months also so...

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thanks Cabe, you have contributed lots over the months also so are pretty up to speed... because we are researched we both know there is a good run in front before we actually reach fair value. Not trying to come across overly confident as you say it can be very nervous and temping to try and trade along the way... which is fine!

What worries me is when some of the longer termers on this forum (ANP) start to try and manipulate/scare others because they have obviously been tempted and taken the bait/sold out and/or have been trading it for pips... when they try and sell high they ramp and when trying to re-enter at lower prices they start scaremongering... really some here are just conmen!!

Now I’m not saying ANP will definitely make it here... but what i am saying is by looking at the facts laid out before me we are looking pretty darn good at this point in time, and i am more than willing to offer opinion and discuss with any newbie to the stock where they might find what they are looking for to complete their own research etc.

IMO ANP will be huge and just look at the market reaction today it could quite well be what we have been expecting will happen... i really want to be able to see ANP become all i think it will become here and now and am willing to take the debate to whoever wants to constructively discuss the stock and its future/drugs/possibilities etc no problem.

Should be another big day for ANP tomorrow as the rerate continues... IMO market cap of 50 million prior to results is on the cards... from there who knows but it should be pretty big!!

JMO, and Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $47.42K 590.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34238 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 94978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.