PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

witnessing the start of a 5 to Disallowed., page-274

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Wormy/Cabe,

They were monitoring out to day 35, they reported no adverse events were experienced thought out. I think a lot now comes down to how much work the labs that are doing the statistical analysis have on the go.. if they have a backlog then they may not get to ours for the next few weeks… but if they are up to date then they could have already done it and we could have results this week or next so it is really hard to say... just a guess!

We also have the cancer markers trial results and they are another thing that could come at any moment. And in reality these alone should send the share price into orbit prior to the clinical ATL11103 results.

Hi Abdm, great post. I have read through all their websites and results literature etc. The single strand first gen DNA antisense had a lower uptake with large molecules etc. The 2nd gen antisense double dna/rna is proving very effective… gen1 antisense still has its place with drugs in the pipline and on market it is like horses for courses between them they do fit their own niche. Uptake and results speak for themselves… our IGF reduction levels and quality of the results are far better than the only other competitor in the market Somavert. Second gen antisense liver targeting protein blockers etc are/will come out in storm looking at what is in the pipeline plus with commercial validation and what they’re saying around the bio space in the USA now is the time to buy in ISIS and ANP.

You sound very interested in biochemistry… a lot of my family/friends are bio chemists/Drs and scientists etc. A very dull bunch some of them lol. However, great to pick brains… I think at the end of the day it all comes back to results and isn’t good to get hung up on any one point positive or negative or what could be if/but/maybe you either believe in the results/product/company/management or not. It is a relatively simple and proven concept what ANP are doing with ATL1103.

Great having your posts and insight!

Don't miss the bus now last call for tickets lol!

I’m getting pretty behind in work at the moment best pull a finger out now.

JMO, and Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.