KAI 0.00% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

WITS 2.0 in the Pilbara?, page-443

1. 4,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    What the hell are you going on about.

Spectrum made an honest mistake. A mistake which Tysons was quite happy to go along with because "it's not up ramping but keep the positive information flowing".

Excuse me, but upramping is focusing only on the positive information and dismissing the negative out of hand. Which is precisely what almost everyone does on this forum.

Then Tysons carries on about facts. Well, mate, you want facts you get facts. Fact: Qc is colluvium, not conglomerate AKA magic bean dirt. Fact: it's not the target horizon. Fact; it's not the get rich quick seam. Fact: KAI probably has the get rich quick seam on their tenements but it's not as widespread as Spectrum made it seem.

The amount of work put in to a false and, by virtue only of that false misreading of the nature of quaternary colluvium, therefore misleading positivity is irrelevant. The amount of work put in to something does not correlate with the value of that work at all, or its factuality. He could have taken 5 minutes or 5 days, but it was wrong, and it needed to be corrected. So i did that.

If anyone believes they'd rather buy a stock that is buoyed up by amateurs making factually wrong analyses of how much of the get rich quick seam lies on the tenements, then you are welcome to do so.

I just might come and be the bad santa ruining your christmas. Yes, it might cost you some upside, but it will save someone else having to buy your shares based on lies and suffer. And hey, you can dispense with your FOMO and take some profits. no one's forcing you to make these bets. No one's saying you are less of a man for taking 100% profit vs 1000%.

Also, that photo just up there in the thread - that's some crazy metamorphic recrystallisation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $15.73K 1.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 7494348 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4881092 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.