KAI 5.26% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

WITS 2.0 in the Pilbara?, page-575

1. 1,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    A few extracts from your link
    "Quinton has a unique deposit which presents a unique opportunity. You just have to stop applying the usual logic to it and think outside the box. He has already told me that his preference would be to “bulk sample” the thing till Doomsday, and make heaps of money doing it, but the rulebook might shut him down at some point….and he probably won’t be able to mine this thing on the scale he would like to. He says that he can’t get an operating permit without a reserve number. Well, here’s an idea, the Steinert XSS T sorting machine he has already used successfully requires no water or chemicals to operate…..so suppose Quinton applies to extract under a quarry license rather than a mining license? Is there anything stopping him? What’s it gonna cost for Quinton to get into production? He needs a couple of Steinert machines, a front-end loader or two, an excavator, a backhoe with a hydraulic rock breaker attachment, a portable screening plant, a jaw crusher and a roll crusher, and a few haul trucks. $10-$12 million US?? He’s got more than that now. In fact, Quinton may never have to go to market for money again! (ooooh the bankers won’t like that!)
    It may never be possible to get a JORC compliant reserve number on this beastie but it doesn’t matter. Quinton will demonstrate, by going back to first principles through his bulk sampling programme (i.e. by doing it) that this will be the lowest cost gold mining in the entire industry….not through a geo-fantasy PEA abstraction. He will also demonstrate that he has years and years of gold-bearing conglomerate to chomp through. Unless he starts to get a bunch of duds in the bulk sampling the success already of the fossickers over some 8 km strike length tells me that this will be huge. How far and how rich down-dip? God knows…but it will be years before anyone needs to test that (unless of course you are pushed by one of those pesky investment bankers). Let me make a prediction. The Novo Discovery will be the lowest cost gold mine in the industry, by a massive margin. Maybe sub $100/oz! That’s what should be attracting people’s attention.
    I can tell you that if this play were anywhere in Africa, Asia or South America, there would be 100,000 plus artisanals on top of it using sledge hammers, pneumatic drills, or pluggers and dynamite to get at the nuggets…and bugger the grade numbers.
    It is there, it’s going to be mined by someone, and the ultimate grade and origins for the time being are just White Noise."

Bulk sampling may be the way to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $17.28K 1.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1942949 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3334130 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.