KAI 12.0% 1.1¢ kairos minerals limited

Good to see you around inverter. These plays are all about...

1. 2,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2513
    Good to see you around inverter.

These plays are all about playing the risk/reward ratio to your favour. Like you say, gain ten times at possible losing 1 time, at what could be a 50/50 outcome, is something like a think is worth going hard at.

What makes me think KAI are sitting on a gold project are:

- third parties have already requested earn ins
    - gold bearing rock formations are littered throughout our tenement
    - gold nuggets proven to be found only 25kms away, which is bugger all distance, I can even run that far.
    - NVO, mark creasey and other notable companies surround our tenements
    - underexplored areas in difficult terrain meaning very little systematic exploration has been done leaving potential for huge discovery
    - if it's proven to be a witswatersand type deposit, the potential is huge, as these deposits have produced more than half the gold ever produced on this planet
    - gold price forecast over 3-5 years is $5,000 so even a small find will be profitable as we prove the foundations

Other reasons I like KAI are:
    - cash on hand now at decent level so exploration on prospective land can be fast tracked with no near term CR likely, meaning plenty rolls of the dice for news and SP appreciation with little chance of dilution.
    - 250,000oz JORC providing a fall back position and limiting some downside
    - lithium exposure (albeit prospective)
    - SP technically has to catch up to 6c levels and above to bring older holders in the green, so I think a run to that level is likely before we see some solid churn.
    -sentiment is hot for Pilbara gold based companies and likely to continue on NVO and DEG news due next week, sentiment is still early and increasing.
    -MC is just cheap for me, risk reward ratio in my favour.

Could be wrong...

Don't think I am...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.98K 1.434M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1032802 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1039764 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.