WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

folksall this tweet analysis from mumbo -jumbo lol negative...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    folks
    all this tweet analysis from mumbo -jumbo lol negative sentiment non shareholders is poor form and sidelining the real positive developments that are forming for this junior minerals explorer as it gravitates to producer and refiner in a number of minerals and resources.

For new and potential investors outside of the top 40 current shareholders who have ultimate faith in this graphite miner, the decision to invest and be a part of history is easy.

What we have here is a world class graphite project that has a sovereign minerals licence to mine, a bfs, and a net present valuation [npv] north of 65 cents on existing - to market "graphite jumbo flake" grade prices.

The reality is all investors [ retail and institutional] look to buy within the "value" chain ie below npv and below nta.

WKT is exactly in that sweet spot now. ie trading at below npv. i.e. the ideal time to invest in a minerals company.
    Why ? because once funding is announced, the NPV of .65c will materialize on the back of expected production within 9-12 months and the miner moving into "producer status".

At this stage in time, expectant cash flows from "producer status " and production levels will be used in the calculations to value this company.

So mumbo jumbo aside from the naysayers, these are the hard facts that all of us as investors are keeping an eye on and what new investors should refer to.

What you are seeing is WKT progress being rewarded with share price value, INCREASING VALUE.

dyor and keep it real.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $59.51K 567.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1143 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 465217 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.