WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

$$$ Would love for nothing more to see the 1$ sign but for the...

1. 8,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6914
    $$$ Would love for nothing more to see the 1$ sign but for the moment will be more than happy to see the offer of shares per value issued to sophisticated investors pass first. This could happen any day now but there is a 3 month period given from the date of meeting. Had me a little stumped why holders were dropping shares into the sell on little volume with expected company making announcements not far away. More research and the detail provides some possible explanation of drip feed and no apparent FOMO. This is only a view point which provides my self with a better understanding of what may have been happening a look forward the passing.

Resolution 4 Issue shares to sophisticated investor pursuant to placement 4.png

With historical lows this current value provides a position where the sophisticated investor would be well placed to take maximum advantage and importantly for Walkabout Resource to acquire the remaining 30% of licence. It also gives AMM an opportunity to add his new cash position for a top up and consolidate position. On today's value this would add around 27,000,000 shares to the register.

When this passes we should then be ready for new highs with more certainty. Can only assume that long term holders whom have believed in the fundamentals would have been acquiring at such lows.

Croc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.