WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

***Buy a small parcel and enjoy. ***Not directly, but I am...

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    ***Buy a small parcel and enjoy. ***
    Not directly, but I am enjoying already! As I mentioned 40% so far and with more to come if SP reaches up to where I suggested earlier.
    I just find it amazing how people jump on a chart pattern, in this case a Megaphone Bottom, before it confirms! If that's what you call being negative,
    sure I'm negative, but as mentioned the proof is going to be in the pattern confirmation, because that even applies to a recognised company like ComSec using Intelligent software Recognia who should know how to word things according to standard principles of technical analysis.

If you want bullish chart patterns to blow your hair back, there is always a whole pallet of those on offer, so why not try an inverse Head & Shoulder chart pattern for size (also possible over time, but not confirmed. As time goes on, I promise there will be plenty of pundits who will suggest a whole array of them. Trouble is though, they all will come as unconfirmed possibilities! Then there will be others who see harmonic chart patterns, like butterflies, bats, AB=CD and what not. Trouble is, even if they are "The good chartists" , they may just go and apply the rules completely wrong, like in mid downtrend, but you guys will love them for it. because the say the SP is going up like a rocket to the moon.

In those situations, the trouble is, people prefer a pundit who is confident to one who is accurate - the pundits are very happy to oblige!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $46.33K 421.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75106 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 154229 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ 41613
Last updated 11.26am 26/04/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.