WKT 0.00% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

WKT - Chart, page-184

1. 8,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7066
    Mickey what is important here is that investors realism this project is underpinned by Expandable markets not battery markets or refractory. Expandable markets pay premium to battery which is currently very competitive. Currently we have a first move advantage where this was not always the case. Good team good management and even an industry expert now operating as Non-executive director. This is a huge boost of confidence....

The recent pit shell at 5 stages has been redesigned to smooth the revenue over life of mine. Fast facts below had this resource at 22.8% TGC for first three years which could now extend to five how ever management have improved NPV to SPV over life of mine. If it is about grade at surface this project can not be matched in nature.
    Ausie.png
    Once again a slight variance here with the new pit shell and slight change to distribution how ever same story. Very robust

Paydirt presentation 4 - Copy.png Target market defined.png Premium markets and importantly differentiating to all peers...High margin curves at over $1000 per ton mined.

Croc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $20.78K 213.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70041 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 40300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.