WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

WKT - Chart, page-352

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    ***i feel its ability to be interpreted to align with ones desires leaves it open to biased conclusions that cannot be substantiated until after the fact.***
    I guess that bit cuts both ways, because sometimes it is hard to align a falling trend with the desires of the stocks bullish holders. So as a chartist simply by pointing out the obvious one than accused of down ramping and posting with an agenda. This btw happened to me on MNS where I failed to align a 33 month downtrend, but it makes for lifelong stalker friends.
    Sure the interpretation of a chart is highly subjective, but so is fundamental analysis, which is generally also build on assumptions. So it is up to the chartist and/or the fundamentalist to double and triple check their interpretations, be open to other and opposing opinions, admit when and where they went wrong and correct their shortcomings as new and more data becomes available.
    Probing questions or hints where one might have gone wrong are more then welcome, because they make me check what I said again and try to find another way to explain myself differently or better. However what one usually gets is baseless downright dismissal, which really isn't all that helpful in an adult like, respectful and meaningful discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $34.2K 313.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 609987 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 96669 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.