WKT 1.00% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

WKT - Charts, page-2

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Here is a quick look at the current chart, I have had a look at a lot of "G" sector charts recently and only 2 look anything close to good at the moment, one is WKT and unfortunately the other is KNL (Dont get a big head Robbo24)
    This is a monthly chart, showing a good chance of an upward trend given an announcement to create some excitement in January.
    Notice the close gap in the last bar (December) along with low volume on a sideways trend (sellers have dried up)
    & slightly oversold with MACD on a closed gap.....all this needs from here is a good announcement to open the flood gates IMO.
    Personally I don't believe in just charts but they are a good tool to see when all is tightening up or when you are upon a large downtrend like VRC is at the moment, while on this subject I think that VRC is heading to lower lows to the sub 5 cent range.
    At the end of the day, WKT has the highest grade resource in town with a low strip ratio and now with a tight registry, it wont take much from here for a re rate.....bring on the PFS.

wkt2516.jpg
    DYOR & GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.