WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

WKT - De-Risked due the Synergy & Sembiotic relationship with others IMO, page-71

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Well there are many mining companies or large foreign investors who have the vision to buy into a company with the knowledge that what is already proven has tremendous upside ..... They buy in at bargain prices or even make a take over offer.
    The Chinese do that quite often. Some of the Worlds largest miners also do that..... They offer to spend X amount of dollars for a percentage of the profit or what is mined. They come to an arrangement to spend X amount to prove up a resource for an option to have a percentage interest in the asset.
    This is done to avoid issuing millions of shares at bargain prices and diluting the long term investment of S/H`s..... It also adds value and strengthens the company with a much smaller register...... The SP will rise substantially and give it a much larger M/C.
    An example of this is ALY .. They have struck some very good J/V agreements in the last 12 months with some leading miners.

If my comments do not have merit or disagree with other S/H`s views or opinions why then is the SP .005. There are many hundreds of wise investors and punters out there who are refusing to take a punt on this company. With so many positive comments being made proving what a bargain this is,it has failed to improve the SP... Some of those comments are extremely informative and certainly highlight what we all consider is DIRT CHEAP and undervalued.

AM has ticked all the boxes in recent months. No S/H should be disappointed in what he has achieved in LINDI, So why then won`t the market respond accordingly...Companies only have to say they have bought a block of ground with potential to discover Lithium or Graphite and they go for a run.
    Croc you have supplied a lot of detail about WKT .... Very compelling and positive. IMO good enough to attract a J/V partner , even at this early stage. Perhaps AM should be using all the info supplied on this thread to attract a partner.

I have been around the markets longer than you have had birthdays. The SP of this company puzzles me. IMO it do`s not add up. I question AM ability to get this company to production. Why won`t people do business with him....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.