WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

I reckon we may all be surprised how quickly this happens once...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    I reckon we may all be surprised how quickly this happens once the resource is at a full feasibility level with an indicated resource. We would be naive to assume nothing is on the cooker. AM suggested huge inroads have been made to commissioning a mine and he is not interested in off take MOUs. This to me suggests there are parties in the mix wanting a firmer resource status before diving right in and signing the likes of a binding offtake. Think about it - if you were a battery producer you wouldn't want to sign up a binding agreement for something that may or not deliver. You need surety that you will take delivery of the goods consistently.. an inferred resource may not achieve this.

The key is proving up the resource and maintaining as much grade and quality as possible, which is what we raised cash to do.

On dilution - there is a certain HC member that will downramp WKT on any basis he can, dilution is the latest. He is probably in a good position to talk about it having invested in NTL and ramping it to high heaven - a little background NTL just had a 1.5b share shortfall out of a 2.5b issue - previously 800m shares on issue - full subscription would a 200% dilution and the money isn't even required - you guys can do the sums and then weigh up whether @robbo24 is in any position to negatively comment on any company diluting its share base in order to move forward. I do have a very small spec holding in NTL but I just find it hilarious how dilution is terrible for some companies but positive for others - whatever suits the narrative at the time I suppose hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.