WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

I read the article and took from it the following: under...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I read the article and took from it the following:

under previous legislation the GoT provided the company a right to explore on a 5+5 basis.
    GoT undertook to change the law which is their right to do so is it not?

In NZ our current PM has quashed all future oil and gas exploration. if that’s the law you get busy working with it or against it. It all depends on what you stand to lose.

I understand, and the GoT I understand have confirmed that WKT is in compliance with the current mining regulations and have a mining license.

no government will ever give up a sovereign right to make and create laws in their best interests.

I don’t see how the article is relevant to WKT

if you are trying to highlight risk, then surely NZ is a risky place as they recently changed their stand in oil and gas exploration signalling no new wells would get approval. Other business in NZ still goes on.

there are things management have or have not done that I have been frustrated with. However the engagement they have had with the GoT is commendable. My take is that the GoT wants this to happen as much as shareholders do.

Funding is needed and time is the key - it is taking longer than anticipated we all agree.

I was concerned that a ML would not be issued, then we would not get off take agreements or term sheets but those are in place.

Funding is the last wedge. I would be happy if Management provided the same bonds to existing shareholders on the same terms. I would seriously look at them - but I’m a shareholder, I have assessed and accepted the risk. Doesn’t mean I’m not frustrated and want answers to questions but I’m still here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $25.80K 246.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 91818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.