WKT 2.04% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

I can certainly confirm that the WKT HC threads are most...

1. 4,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    I can certainly confirm that the WKT HC threads are most informative, and it's been a significant benefit to me over recent times. Yes of course most posts are biased on the upside, but for the obvious reason that most posters hold shares (and/or options), and from my observation there isn't pump/dump mentality involved, it's either posters have taken up positions because the outlook for the company is very exciting.

I originally bought into the company when it was called Nimrodel and was acquiring leases in Kygyzstan prospective for U, and I purchased shares in a placement priced at 36 cents per share (pre the consolidation of 1 share for 23 shares ughhh). I had no hope of getting that original investment back. But nowadays it's clear that the new portfolio, IMO particularly Lindi graphite, will see WKT make amends for my original investment. I've purchased considerable more shares more recently, plus a large number of options (due to the leverage that the options provide), and I am most confident that the share price is consolidating until the ML is granted - although I'm not much into TA I like Andy's chart call.
    I'm more into FA, and believe that Andy's first stop call of 30 cents is highly achievable, and can certainly go a lot higher as the development moves into production.

As for posters, I believe there are a lot of great contributors, including Croc, 42, Glx, Semi, to name just a few - actually there are a lot but my memory is a bit hazy these days (I'm not Semi I'm Fully!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.