WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

One simple fact you may need to look into is what a RAP actually...

1. 1,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    One simple fact you may need to look into is what a RAP actually entails. It does not include just the vicinity close to the mine. It is an all encompassing plan that takes into account downstream implications on environment, habitation and farming to name only 3. It is not just about 3 huts and a couple of cashew trees. You should actually read Kibaren’s. The detail in the document is extensive and fully adressed.
    I’m not here to rag on your interests or even care but I do get peeved when uninformed misleading statements are thrown about merely to make some of you guys feel better about your bullet proof project that is about to break ground as soon as a mining license is issued. If so bravo, but in my experience this just won’t happen so quick. I have not even seen a RAP for your development yet.
    A project this good shouldn’t need the amount of spruiking it currently has. It’s in the bag guys. Just enjoy it and concentrate on how to spend the spoils.
    I’m surprised I could be bothered even responding but I won’t make a habit of it. Just keep it real fellas and play nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.