WKT 0.00% 11.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

I’m a long term WKT holder. The research I have done and the...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    I’m a long term WKT holder. The research I have done and the time I have put into my decision has given me enormous confidence.

I have attended the last 3 years AGM’s and I have talked personally to the Board of Directors, one benefit of living in Perth.

When it comes to some of our wonderful posters and researchers, I have only spoken briefly to Croc on the phone, but I have known Semi for 47 years.

Semi’s attention to detail in everything I have known him to do is and has always been meticulous.

I remember when he bought his first truck, I remember when he bought his first restaurant, I remember when he bought his first Ferrari and I remember when he built his first commercial shopping/residential development. I have seen and enjoyed all his amazing boats and I have spent time with his family in some of the amazing homes he has owned.

Nothing is for sure in the world of junior mining explorers but when Semi commits to something you can rest assured the due diligence that went into his decision left no stone unturned.

Walkabout Resources won’t be his first multi-bagger and it probably won’t be his last either.

My research and comparison during the accumulation of my WKT shares has been nowhere near as informed and educated as Semi’s but it has left me in no doubt whatsoever.

Good luck everyone, the train is loaded and ready to depart.

Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $5.266K 46.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 862293 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 345704 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.