WKT 4.76% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

WKT general discussion, page-8

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks to both Stirer and potchip for your replies. I might have to read potchip reply a couple times , some good info in there. I sold out of VRC some time ago and invesKted some in RNU. So as far as graphite goes am holding RNU and WKT. My understanding is that WKT does have signed and binding off takes for a significant percentage of the expandable graphite which they will produce for a number of years. I understand that the company obtained what credit / funding was available at the time recently so they could get on and progress things. I don't understand enough about this aspect of things to have an opinion. But hey they got funding , well done. It may seem simplistic but the way I see it is they are funded ,almost built out ready for production and they have off takes, so they will be making money soon and are a good investment for mine at this point. Even if a good proportion of the money made is to service debt. Sur.ly the lenders of the capital did due diligence and are confident they are going to make their money in full as agreed, for their investment. Hoping all works out and it's a good thing for Tanzania and investors. I'm more concerned about general macro stuff than anything, which would affect majority of stocks anyways but who knows hey, at least WKT is funded and almost ready to start producing , well done. Goodluck All .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $101.2K 932.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 727851 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 104865 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.