WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Here is a purported photo of Robbo as per this link...not sure...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Here is a purported photo of Robbo as per this link...not sure this is real though...IF it is real it shows you are dealing with a Tanzanaian national with a direct conflict of interest..he is not interested in discussing all stocks as he states...only those that he considers a threat to the progress and success of KNL. He has appointed himself as an “Expert” on graphite…wooohoooo…..and hasn’t he done really well in KNL with this golden stock providing at least a 0% return over 12 months….He has no pure motive other than to hope by his constant criticism of WKT it will in some sick way undermine the future of WKT and instead progress the success of KNL…definitely warped thinking.. You will note that in all his criticism, he has never once suggested an alternative strategy....he simply criticises everything...and if you read this Robbo, which I know you wont as you put everybody on ignore that challenges you (very brave), why don’t you stop criticising WKT and instead reveal how amazingly talented you are in the graphite space and come up with a strategic suggestion as to a pathway forward for the company instead…I am happy to listen to you suggestions

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/kil...2738662/page-79?post_id=18724695#.V-hSDdR96Wi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.241K 57.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 287933 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1104375 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.