WKT 1.03% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

WKT - history., page-115

1. R08
    8,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1847
    Valid points as you have mentioned on numerous occasions - thanks for the timely reminder, I had almost forgotten. As a holder of WKT, I share these concerns as they are based around fact, not down ramping garbage - however, I don't consider the delays to be anything out of the ordinary in the G space as we have seen elsewhere - isn't that also fact Robbo....not all circumstances can be controlled or predicted in time to be exact.

Almost a bit like our peers that have had enormous delays in funding approvals or RAP discussions or even a no growth SP for over 12 months

Re; your concerns in regards to our cash position - correct, we are low and that proves an issue in progressing the requirements on the timelines provided. However you may also have noted the recent appointment of Mr. Benson whom is financially backed/experienced and connected. He may also be enjoying a noodle dish as I write in the land of the rising sun, whilst smooching with potential financiers.

Personally, I cant see the finance side (upon upgrade of our resource confirmed) proving to be an issue AT ALL. Let's consider your beloved as a point in case - off takes were achieved on extremely average battery grade product. Gives me great confidence that money, JV's, off takes are the least of our concerns.

For the record, many of us have removed ourselves from your thread as the tit for tat, us V you was a waste of energy. I really appreciate your underwhelming white knight attempt, just not the repetition. Perhaps once a fortnight you can simply copy and paste a previous post of yours onto our thread as continued content - same, same. Have a rest champ, all that stress you carry from over the fence doesn't need to be dumped here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.