WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Vehicular commentators generally test and work with the cars...

1. 2,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Vehicular commentators generally test and work with the cars they commentate on, in essence, it is their job to experience the vehicle and commentate accordingly - otherwise it is a blind and hollow analysis, it would be like me commentating on the worlds hottest chili without having ever eaten anything more than a capsicum....This brings me to your position - please explain what experiences you have had with WKT to suggest you can put together a credible, tangible, unbiased and objective analysis. In short, your correlation is a failure - People get to pretend they know stuff in this game, there is no accountability, therefore no consequence, no job to lose.... This is what allows you to dance on the blurred lines of what is legal and whats not - It is then just a question of ethics and morals.. or not in your case.

@hurcorh - perhaps ask our esteemed pain in the backside, what his experience with New Talisman Mines has been like? or Perhaps Kibaran resources? Again, I would ask him if he could can put together a credible, tangible, unbiased and objective analysis of each stock. He wont be able to do it - Unfortunately aside from drumming up 10 year old history of exploration shortcomings (forgetting the economic shifts and falls in commodity prices), his research consists of bridge pictures and pictures of abandoned mines, which he finds exciting - two areas trolls are historically known to lurk - I also find this very curious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.