WKT 0.00% 11.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

WKT Mine vs EGR Pilot Plant, page-91

1. 8,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6914
    Hi Blitz, what concerns me most in the background is the pump and dump cycle...With the transition of board skin in the game, a greater level of governance has been achieved...This has taken several years for the cleanse but now feel all be it slowly the project can move towards a Pe ratio given time...

Am looking at the third quarter next after dialling in the plant Lindi will walk a pathway of its own...$$$ Too many mistakes have already been made from drilling underneath populated areas not being compliant with new regulations and above all going it alone...

Going it alone was a big mistake IMO...! I spoke with a graphite company director a while back and the feedback on a 200 Ton bulk sample was simple of weathered oxide...Alarm bells...The Lindi project did not cut corners as above where instead they aligned themself with BGRIMM who has at the time over 30 years of experience...Thirty years of trial learning and mastering flotation...SYR if you look at the board make-up at the time of development had a ming background not realising the delicate nature of graphite...If your going to mine graphite align yourself with experience...It was defiantly a mistake to develop an economy of scale project IMO...Well, history does agree with me...

Nice to be invested in such a High-Grade play offering high-grade domains from the surface...Only high grades will be fed to the plant...High grade higher yields...

yeild.png

Regards Croc
    Last edited by Croc-file: 20/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $5.266K 46.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 862293 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 345704 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.