WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

WKT New charting, page-104

1. R08
    7,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1811
    Guys, this is the charting thread specifically for TA analysis. Keep it on topic. If you have a relevant point to make on the charting - make it otherwise take your emotional garbage to any other of the WKT threads.

Croc - no one’s cares for emotional discussion when it comes to charting. A $300k sell off is not classified as a tree shake nor a significant break of TA support classified as a minor event in any experienced traders view. To committed and heavily invested LT holders though - that is the way they may prefer to view although misguided as it may be to do so.

The reality is so many shares have been issued and will be issued to parties that wish to sell to get their money out. In the absence of strong buying at market support, which is obvious - the likelihood the SP revisits the 8.7c support line under considerable sell pressure is high IMO.

Time will tell….however, I did mention earlier on this thread (if you wish to read further up the page) that if this recent move fails to break the 15c support line on the way up, the move will fail. Then that if it didn’t hold at 12c, big trouble would be ahead. Tha the move could be a false flag event. That’s exactly what has happened. Incidentally coinciding with the issuance of 10m plus shares to BMCG. The trading channel has broken down and I suspect BMCG still have circa 8.5m shares left to sell from their recently issued 10m. That’s a lot of ammo to drop on a company that trades on average 600k-800k shares daily….

The TA now looks a little sick. Thus the reference to Note holders as death spiral funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.