WKT 2.08% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

WKT New charting, page-150

1. 8,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7090
    Get a grip mysticmagic…Name one account that you know of that traded today and give us a name of who the buyer was…Complete nonsense what Ro8 provided…(Fabulous fabrication of nonsense)

What next 2 plus 2 equals 22…!

If he can not tell us who the seller was and who the buyer was what’s he got…”Nothing”

In January we had HSBC purchase 5.1 million shares only to dump in February (We had Spid81 informing BMCG at the same time we’re selling yet they had not sold any shares through the period)It was HSBC that left the T40 after a sudden rise…T40 remained almost unchanged

No need for the stock to be behaving the way it is other manipulative intentions…Rapid Construction upon us and no red day will change the facts the tree shaking is a perilous lost cause…No fruit on the ground for the big end of town…

The project now 75% complete and 90% funded without touching BMCG standby funds…7.1 from the company update will prevail with only US$2.5 million required for total CAPEX requirements…

I no one thing I would be disappointed if I were a Mum and Dad got separated from a life changing investment on the cusp of re-rate and revenue potential…

Regards Croc (Shame on them…)

Last edited by Croc-file: 23/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $13.78K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20618 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 163010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.