WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Small amounts of shares traded, don't believe you can read...

1. 4,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1416
    Small amounts of shares traded, don't believe you can read anything meaningful into any of those trades. You keep jumping at shadows...

WKT is amazing, got the plant up and beginning to run on a very tight budget, now is flipping to a fully staffed enterprise and product output, next few months and debugging and tuning the process from pit to shipping. I don't have any concern about the funds given latest report...

I am not immune to the card you keep trotting out about capital raising given the fine balance the company has achieved there is a chance. Maybe at worst a 20% chance for $3M to cover operating expenses during an extend ramp up and product acceptance. The current MC is about $84M unlikely event required, it won't make much of a dent, even clear the decks of manipulators and downrampers.

Time to buy! Production to nameplate level at sustaining jumbo flake graphite in about 6 months for me.

I wish I had a dollar for every time you have written capital raise as a downramp, I would be a millionaire. The actual number of CRs has be about 3!
    Last edited by trousergecko: 03/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.