WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

We agreed here @slick - 11c support would break....Has today,...

1. R08
    7,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    We agreed here @slick - 11c support would break....Has today, strongly and on an above average volume bar - hugely RED breaking support ! 9.5c looms as next support level. Ouch. Thereafter - 8.5c.
    (None of the blow directed at you @slick)

@Stirer - how is that Golden Cross looking ? TBH, I never saw it in the equation.....

@rolly777 and @SpareCash7 - yes....it's interesting really - LPD was a love job for me for many years, much like WKT is to you. Lessons learnt (although, believe it or not - I am still a believer - ironic really). I believe it's important to learn from mistakes and acknowledge them, but that's only me owning it. I am at a loss of over $100k there if it fails. (not selling). It may very well do so. There we have it.....so - Sometimes, awareness only comes later on....

I don't post often on HC anymore, especially and primarily on the stocks I trade. Pumping is not my style. Welcome to take a look at the movements/volume on the following stocks (I may have traded) over the last 6 months. (RCR, RIM, KRM, VMS) to name just a few. There are an additional 7 more. I will only say this....I am not claiming any tax losses this year - I am substantially TAX paying. The dilemma's of earning....

Maybe I should have been solely invested in WKT and down a bundle ? Please don't deflect from the diabolical state of WKT - that is what's embarrassing....the deflection and non acknowledgement. Oh and BTW - I still can't believe any of you did not agree with how bad management stuffed it up when they claimed on the 29th April, 2022 in the Quarterly that FUNDING HAS BEEN SECURED WITH CRDB (for what was it ? $26.7m ??). !! That is misleading and not true. Was NOT SECURED at all evidentally....so trust in Public Announcements from your BOD ?? No Thanks....

As @spid81 has posted often.....add it to your list of inclusions for any Shareholder Class Action into the future. (WKT management declared this statement, not me and is substantiated in company announcements.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $31.59K 287.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 277778 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 91620 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.