WKT 0.00% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

WKT - Where to begin?, page-58

1. 10,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1757
    I think you may need to review your knowledge of the "dynamics of how a micro cap with a large registry dilution works" because you may be slightly out of touch.

Here's the broker data since the date of the 3B announcement from the last capital raising at an issue price of 0.5 cents.

As you can see, sophisticated investor clients of the brokers (ArgoSec, BelPot, HarLim, etc) have been selling down this stock at an average of 0.59, 0.42 and 0.5 cents respectively.

These guys seem to have been sadly disappointed and couldn't get out in time, selling out for an average of under a pip in the green, break even and nearly a pip below the last capital raising price.

What's more - if you add up all the sell-side shares of the brokers/institutions who serve sophisticated investors who may have partaken in the last capital raising at 0.5 cents, it adds up to about 250m. Interesting seeing as 258m shares were issued at 0.5 cents in the last capital raising.

And those average sell prices - wow. They sure seem to care about a pip when you look at the sell volumes and prices. I wonder if they will be interested in partaking in any further WKT capital raisings in the future?

No doubt if they do it will be under 0.5 cents - where will that leave the Mum and Dad, HotCopper-style retail investors who have bought up large (167m shares) in the same timeframe. Classic WKT, flowing from sophisticated investors to the retail investors.

By the way, I don't appreciate being called a troll either - perhaps you should consider the HotCopper terms of use before you make insulting comments again.
    Last edited by robbo24: 17/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92083 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 201807 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.