WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

You are wright Ppaton77 , Flake graphite prices are heading up a...

1. 8,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6820
    You are wright Ppaton77 , Flake graphite prices are heading up a lot higher, its the doom and gloom brigade will have you believe the opposite , the downies have no graphite mine and will continue dumping here , see a snippet from Stockheads on Graphite , its obvious WKT is being manipulated down with the help of negative posters that have no interest in buying into WKT just trying to discredit it and its posters! they're looking more like fools every day as WKT builds on schedule and within budget its Lindi Jumbo flake graphite mine! with now inbuilt spare 23% capacity! exciting times for WKT investors!

Most people are familiar with graphite because of its use in the humble pencil or in anodes for lithium-ion batteries, but it seems graphite has plenty more to offer.
    Several new and diverse applications, as well as a global supply squeeze has experts predicting demand for the material is about to soar.
    Graphite is a naturally occurring form of crystalline carbon with properties often associated with technology metals including excellent electrical conductivity and temperature resistance above 3,500 degrees Celsius.
    In this guide, * explains the factors that have been driving ASX graphite stocks, and what will spur demand — and stock prices — into the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ $8.044K 79.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 63558 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 225965 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.