WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

I think its a given that WME will make it. I was really shocked...

1. 253 Posts.
    I think its a given that WME will make it. I was really shocked when WMT surpassed WME in price given that WMT has 18million lbs - (its a technical point - please DYOR). WME is also close to Rossing mines and PDN's Langer Heinrich - which means...

WME will have high grades of U308 - the question is - how much is the upside?

I've posted this question to Leon Reisgys, and he was very coy (as he should be) about the WMT grades and amounts. All he said was...look at the presentations that WME made, and you can assess from the tenements if they have upside. (See announcement - 22.03.2007 pg 18)

See how all the Uranium strikes are bunched up close together??? In the north - its within 2kms (Anomaly 1 and 2).

Now lets talk facts...
    Did you know that one of the world's largest uranium mines mined by Cameco have implicitly stated that the best uranium mines are those that have massive grades that are only the size of a normal football field??? Which meant that the depth if the strike are the keys...to good dense quality U308.

Look at WMT's U308 strikes and the land mass...its tiny...which means...quality. And furthermore...it all bunched up with 4sqm^2 of each other. Which means;

quality x quantity = $$$

DYOR - can anyone else add to this?

Cheers
    D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.