WML 0.00% 0.4¢ woomera mining limited

Sequoia were the lead broker and those like onmarket were most...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Sequoia were the lead broker and those like onmarket were most likely just sub brokers who may not even know know what Woomera were doing or going to do.

We expressed our opinion that the EV (EV is market cap minus cash basically) was a tad high, it was going to be higher but Woomera took a bit of a haircut, then at last minute they decided to use the shell which I was not overly happy about but there was a financial reason for that.

If you look at GXY, PLS and other lithium stocks they have taken a breather recently along with most small caps.
    there is a cycle there which always happens, but battery metals has huge forward potential growth with the worldwide push for electric vehicles and as ban dates gets closer.

WML need to show real plans of drilling and OZL need to set dates when they will start drilling South Australian joint venture prospects.
    when drilling starts expectations on results will add interest.

As for others in the raise, there was not a whole lot raised to small retail and seed min was 14 cents so there will not be many in cheaper than current other than long term Woomera holders, note directors, vendors etc are all escrowed so there is no selling from them.

They need dates when drilling is to be done and in a new stock regular updates are needed, something conservative directors need to be aware of.
    Talking to onmarket is a waste of time imo and questions should be directed to management of Woomera.

In hindsight we would have been better doing a listing ourselves at a very much lower EV, but once Oz Minerals start drilling at Musgrave things could change.
    Casa instead of venting to onmarket I myself would be asking Womera what they are doing and when.
    So far they have not given any real timeframes but roundabout ones although they did say they were visiting the lithium tenements so an update there would be good,
    I personally are most interested in what they see at the Mt Catlin blocks as we have other interests in the area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 21305684 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7479054 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 50000
Last updated 11.15am 03/05/2024 ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.