WMN 19.6% 6.7¢ western mining network limited

WMN - Remember this SMH article?, page-7

1. 3 Posts.
    Ryuzaki ---- you have been on this board for many years. So, listen up.
    This WMN mob and it's stock promoter have only one credo IMO, using (OPM) --- that is using 'Other People's Money".
    Go back and carefully read the company shareholder reports/releases on the Graphene venture. Look at those monthly burn rates -- stock price and increased market cap.

Only real difference, we can see now from a classic stock collapse is the Nov. '15 management change was able to induce a financial organization from the UK into the Graphene deal which then had the pleasure of being the very last big man standing after the Apr.'16 drop. The introduction of UK cash was critical as there was on-going sell run on the stock. Note that CEO was paid 3X the salary of the person he replaced plus mega options as to land the UK investment in hopes that the survival runway for WMN could be extended past June 30th.
    My shares, yours and many other remaining WMN shareholders was just "Dumb Money" after April'16.
    Only the UK investment appears "Dumber".

Also ---where did these prominent Indonesian families come from in the "entitlement offer" that now own substantial WMN shares and what happened to all the shares bestowed on the "King of Graphene" and his posse by WMN directors for a worthless mine concession?

When the smoke clears --- I am afraid you will see the all same bodies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.