WMT western metals limited

wmt and unx, page-6

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Kasparz,

WMT receiving a lot of attention on Hot Copper these days....they just love stocks under 10c with a lot of liquidity.

Sadly, I suspect a lot of them will lose interest in the WMT story once the momentum slows and T+3 takes over. While the smart investors sit pat on their WMT holding I suspect we will read stories from the punters lamenting how some chart "told" them to exit the stock and attempt re-entry on a pullback.

A few of them will succeed.

Personally, for me, I suspect the big $$$s to be made on WMT will be acheived by those canny investors who have detected good management is on board here, and that the company actually has some prime real estate.

The investors who can hold their nerve and avoid the short term distractions of day-trading price movements may ultimately do very well indeed out of WMT.

We may - or may not - see some consolidation in the WMT share price around 9c but for nvestors the response should be "who cares"...the bigger picture remains "Where will this company be in 3, 6, 12 months time?" Will they execute on strategy or will be a shooting star?

When one considers the management, and the talent of those others working with & around the company, you would have to reasonably confident that they are on to the "real deal".

Lets remember here - there are a raft of Aussie junors digging around in the Ozzie outback at the moment and not all of them are going to make major discoveries that will turn into economic resources. Some will. Many more won't and they are all appealing to a jaded stock market fraternity.

In WMT's case...their main assets are outside Australia and involve VERY ATTRACTIVE tenements. It is a "fresh" story.....not a "me-too" story even allowing for the fact we are talking uranium here.

One has to like their chances of emulating the short term potential of DYL and the longer term success of Paladin.

Time will tell...long after the sub-10c day traders have departed the WMT share register.

Good luck

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.