HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

WNB -Hand Sanitiser Chatter

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Thought it might be time to have a thread where we can talk general chit chat about this stock.

I have taken a position over the last period of time. It's great to see some familiar names here and some very experienced and successful investors here and on the t20.

Ill have more to say over coming days, weeks and months as to why I believe this is potentially the biggest bagger of the year!

However........I am a mining guy that's how I make money by investing in spec mining stocks, but they are the worst stocks to be in at the moment. I hold one or two still and they will do terrifically well in the long term but for now you need to find something that can see strong share price growth while the world is going to rack and ruin.

The times are too bad imo for Gold, normally you turn to gold when things are bad, but things are so darn bad that you cant turn to Gold....the miners cannot even get to site nor operate equipment at the moment. How can you make money when nothing is happening!

Yet here we have a stock that has distribution channels, has an australian factory and is going to sell one of the few products the world genuinely needs right now......HAND SANITISER!

Its not a cure for corona virus and doesnt pretend to be, BUT its a massive safety measure and people all around the world are falling over themselves to get their hands on....HAND SANITISER!!

With an Order already for $400,000 to supply Chemist Warehouse and more no doubt to come, I see this as potentially the best stock of the year.

This is not just a hopeless small cap stock jumping on the latest fad, this is a company as I said with everything in place, with experience in all the right places to make this happen.

Hand Sanitiser = The Real Gold in 2020!
    Last edited by rjohnson1234: 01/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.