HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Fair points. For me the difference here is that we have the...

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Fair points. For me the difference here is that we have the supply chain in place in terms of sales, delivery channels, factory availability etc

It reminds me of the lithium boom, where companies started to find bits of dirt and claim they would search for lithium, only the best survived. The market sorts the chaff out pretty easily.

I wouldnt have touched this stock if it was fluff, but given the network etc in place, Im confident that it will be producing and delivering soon.

Cant wait to see the forklift loading the stuff onto a big truck at some point.

The key for me is to meet this first order with chemist warehouse, then our online channels for direct sales will open and no doubt other retail customers will come on board. Remember China have one chemist warehouse store and they love our stuff. Hell, throw a picture of a koala on if we have to, they will love it and they NEED it.

A bottle of 300ml hand sanitiser raw ingredient wise costs about 40c, now that will depend to some extent whether you are going down the peach route or the lavender route, but its there or there abouts. I have calculated another (to be conservative) 30c per bottle for production etc. Thats a cost of about 70c per bottle. The stuff will wholesale imo depending on which channel they target for around $3 per bottle and then the retailer will need their kick above that, depending on how they structure it. But my analysis (back of the envelope admittedly) is good profit margins well above 50% potentially as high as 70%

I have always had hand sanitisers in my car and at my desk etc, now the demand is well beyond that. Think about this before children were sent home from school each child was wiping their hands with hand sanitiser every time they entered and left the classroom. When we get back to normality demand will be even stronger again as the world will not move without hand sanitiser moving forward.

This is a new way of life imo, hand sanitiser is here to stay and grow exponentially, we have early mover advantage. We are not a miner or a cordial mob who suddenly think they can mention a buzz word......we actually have the pieces of the puzzle in place to deliver.

Hand Sanitiser is the REAL Gold!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.