HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

WNB -Hand Sanitiser Chatter, page-5

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Good to see that order for the cordial mob. Plenty of demand.

Another area I think WNB sets itself apart with is the existing channels in place which means we can move swiftly with other products. The suggestion on the Micro19 website is there will be a range of other products.......provided they are targeted and specific then they could be very beneficial also.

Look at the instagram page for micro19 ..................... Mary and Jo public are falling over themselves to enquire........I feel like setting up an instagram page to enquire how long it will be until I can order online!

For me

- lets get the first order satisfied
    -lets talk about other product offerings
    -but focus on hand sanitiser...............open up channels in Asia, and do deals in Australia.The board and certain t20 holders are very well connected and many doors can be opened. I was chatting to someone today who works for a conglomerate who is specifically tasked with securing millions of dollars worth of hand sanitiser. Imagine how many companies out there need product for their employees. There is a duty of care to staff and many companies want to and need to provide hand sanitiser to their employees even when working from home, they cannot take any risks with their duty of care when the courier delivers work etc
    -tell the story, spas are dead meat...... this company is about Micro19 and related products.

The demand is huge, but the demand will only become stronger when the world reopens. Its a win win for WNB.
    Last edited by rjohnson1234: 01/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.