HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

WNB -Hand Sanitiser Chatter, page-944

1. 11,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1313
    I am not going to worry too much, I think patience is the key....

“Within the current environment and the exponential spread of COVID-19, demand for anti-bacterial and sanitiser products is currently incredibly high and we expect this level of demand will be sustained for some time to come given the likely protracted nature of the current response,” Wellness and Beauty Solutions managing director Christine Parks explained.

She added the company had spent the last six weeks accelerating the development of its anti-bacterial products, which has resulted in today’s launch.

“Our ability to be nimble has allowed us to move quickly on this opportunity.”
    Chemist Warehouse and other orders

Chemist Warehouse has already stocked a number of Wellness and Beauty Solutions’ products and the first purchase order for its MICRO19 range amounts to $400,000.

Additionally, discussions are underway with further retails partners in Asia regarding the MICRO19 range.

Wellness and Beauty Solutions pointed out its anti-bacterial products were made from known ingredients and had been “rigorously tested” and deemed safe. The company also noted no animal testing had been carried out and the packaging was recyclable.

“Whist there is clearly a benefit in the rapid development of MICRO19, we have not compromised on quality or our commitment to offering consumers beautiful, efficacious, and sustainable products that lightly touch the earth and also serve an important community service,” Ms Parkes said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.