HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

I'm glad you posted that because I was thinking the same. This...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I'm glad you posted that because I was thinking the same. This is what I don't understand....We've got the ethanol thanks to one business partner, we've got the bottles thanks to another. We've now got an extra $1 Million+ to take care of the debt from previous management AND we've got orders from Chemist Warehouse as well as partner chains in place with other outlets. Plus we have a new management team with drive, vision, passion, connections and we're Australian Made.

I'm watching the Share price drop further down and I'm scratching my head as to why. Are there other Sanitizers in the market? Yes, of course there are, the market has competition, that's what a market is all about. Are they as good as this product? Yes... and some of them are even better as they kill the Surrogate. Does WNB have their own surrogate killer on the way? I've no idea but after researching the web and finding out that they recently trademarked 'DERMAGERM' and in one of their last announcements they mentioned a Hospital Grade product is on the way with 80% Ethanol, plus they have the bottles and they have endless ingredients...(IMO) this has to be something.

I hold quite a lot of this stock and every time it drops, I find the money to invest more. I feel like I'm watching a chess game with WNB and at the moment their moving all of their pieces in place for the next big move and I'm happy to be a part of it.

(fyi...these are the ramblings of a guy in isolation, do your own research, invest what you can afford to lose, etc etc...)
    Last edited by MrCamino: 29/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.