HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Good post. I had many of the same questions and concerns as you...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Good post.

I had many of the same questions and concerns as you did.
    I just didn't go.."Oh, cheap hand sanitiser company on the ASX. time to buy"...

I've been doing some extra DYOR on this one and I'm VERY lucky to have some industry contacts as mates who've helped me.
    Still learning a few things.

Normally, I buy up totally and post but, I'm going to keep buying WNB.
    I'm trying to raise some fund via hard asset sales and leverage myself a bit.
    In these times, it's taking a bit longer sadly.
    I'm actually hoping the current supply stays there before any new updates come out.

To reply to your post...
    I...and I STRESS this is IMO and what I believe and understand from what I've learned and know about the industry.

-Wanting to get into the biz and actually making LARGE orders of hand sanitiser are 2 different things. (plus, they actually need to work!)

I've picked up a few nuggets of info from 3rd parties and people I know and TRUST about this exact industry.
    I'm going to share them more in the coming weeks/months...once I raise more funds.

Your correct and I'm hearing this too...
    everyone is trying to make money off Covid 19 , how hard is it to whip a few drums of it in the old back yard OR...switch the company from making jeans to hand sanitiser?
    I just started to cut the top off of my 5,000 litre water tank in the back when I DMOR and learned a few things.

-As I said in my other post...
    The world has changed BIG time. Think for a second...
    Besides TP (which is such a silly product to want/hoard)...name the other top 5 products "every single person on the planet" WANT & NEED right now.
    And will want for the next 2-3 years.

DEMAND!
    Honestly, I don't know how big the HS market gets but, it's I'm guessing as a minimum it triples?
    I personally am a clean person...I've worked in offices most my life in mgmt. and even today go to AGMs and business meets etc..
    Up until 3 months ago...I used HSs maybe 5-10 times a year and more for fun.

Now? go somewhere...ANYWHERE.
    What do you see?
    I personally think the market HAS grown 5x to 10 times. (500% to 1,000%) overnight.

Profit?
    Come on...they'll make somewhere between 10-30 points on HS.
    They announced the NEW range 2 weeks ago...It will be 3-6 months before they show anything...If they are showing great numbers...will the SP still be at .5 ?

You make a good point on profit "company" though.
    (This is what's got me interested.)
    What's got me really excited is they've closed down the SPAs...from what I understand...they were the cost bleeding WNB.
    I figure they'll be shut at least 6 months or more.

My hope is they close them for good and/or sell them for $1 and "hopefully" take some or all of the debt. (The debt thing is unlikely, but, you never know?)

The other business/products?
    I don't know or care.
    My wish is they just became a new IPO 5M MC hand sanitiser.
    but, as I understand they have stock, inventory of ingredients of these other products (= sales$).
    At some point...the world will come back to normal "a bit" .
    The sun tan product actually makes senses...
    Can't go to the beach but, don't want to look pale?

Hey...
    everyone needs to DYOR here
    ZNO is at a 280M MC!!!
    WNB is at 5M
    (Hell, if this thing was at 25M...I'd still be buying.)

It has warts and I'm investing in a VERY attractive risk/reward ratio.
    You want everything perfect, no debt, 5M+ in new orders, China deals, 5 new retail channels, direct consumer website, new products (Mirco-19 hand wipes etc?)
    Your buying at 5-10 cents?

Go back and look at the boards of ZNO when it was 7 cents...just 6 months ago!
    Why would you buy that dog at 7 cents THEN?

If one looks at WNB and it doesn't look good don't buy it...It's THAT SIMPLE.
    (WNB could go out of business tomorrow...so could Flight Centre or 100 different service companies on the ASX that are screwed right now.)

Buy the right risk/reward ratio for you.

I'm buying a 5M MC.
    -Experienced mgmt. in this exact product mix.
    -Built in retail channels. (they can pick up the phone right now and speak directly to 4 large retail buyers. Other industry contacts?)
    -They have access to factory time and supplies to make HS...NOW.
    -I personally think a cool name (BRAND)... Mirco-19.
    -I'll get more into this later but, a little...which may become BIG (depends on mgmt. executing)- a MOAT around this product range.

I'm a buyer of the stock at these levels.
    One should do what they think is best.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.